The fibreboard panels manufactured by Western Louiseville
Fiberboard (WLF). meet the most stringent environmental criteria.
These panels are made from 100% recycled materials derived from
post-consumption residues (around 60%) and post-industrial residues
(around 40%). The binding agents are made from starch and paraffin.
Our panels are made with the utmost respect for the environment and
reduce impact on forest resources. The panels manufactured by WLF
contain only natural non-toxic materials. They are stable,
lightweight and easy to install.
- Our panels help obtain credits for green buildings and exceed
the highest quality standards
- Post-consumption (60%) and post-industrial (40%) recycled
- 100% recycled and recyclable product
- Closed-circuit manufacturing method (using less water and zero
- Non-toxic (made from wood fibres, starch and wax)
- No formaldehydes or VOCs (volatile organic compounds)
- Higher acoustic performance
- Thermal performance (R=3/in.)
In order to validate and control our raw material inputs, the
government requires us to provide an annual report on our raw
material supplies (Forest Registry). All the information related to
the recycled wood content of our panels as well as their
environmental properties are compiled in this annual report.