Safety data sheet
The pros !
- Made with natural and non-toxic materials
- Lightweight, easy to cut and install
- Stable physical dimensions
- Good value
- Available at most building material retailers
Eco-friendly, up to IIC
- Up to IIC 62
- 100% ecological
- easy to cut and install
- for installation of most floor coverings
- offers a continuous acoustic barrier
- Its acoustic and ecological properties make its reputation for
high performance at very competitive prices.
- two-generation homes
- multiple dwellings
- music and recording studios
SONOpan X® is a sound deadening
panel composed of high-density fibreboard, giving the panel a
compression memory and excellent acoustic performance. It is
distinguished by its phonetic and thermal properties. Moreover, it
is made of natural fibres and is 100% recycled and recyclable.
SONOpan X® is built to support
various floor coverings such as floating floors, hardwood,
engineered wood, ceramic and others. It is intended for both new
construction and renovation needs.
SONOpan X® innovates with a Delta
calculation system. This innovative calculation allows you to
determine the decibel value of sound deadening that the panel will
provide based on your flooring system.